Your browser is no longer supported! Please upgrade your web browser now.
The Harvest Way
- 1. Listen to the customers.
- We are focused on creating the best user experience possible for you, and we improve Harvest based on your feedback and suggestions.
- 2. Be useful.
- Every feature in Harvest is useful: things that you need and will actually use.
- 3. Make it simpler.
- We work hard to make things simple, logical and fast – so you and your team don’t need a manual to use Harvest.
- 4. Make it faster.
- Time is money, and we’re constantly working under the hood and using the latest technology to make Harvest run faster for you.
- 5. Stay out of the way.
- Harvest does what you need, and then stays out of your way – so you can spend time on what’s most important: your life and your business.
- 6. Help you look good.
- Harvest helps you look good in front of your clients, with professional-looking reports, communication and invoices.
- 7. Innovate, don’t imitate.
- To succeed, we need to continually experiment. We love experiments. They help us think differently.
- 8. Give back.
- We got where we are because of other people’s help, and we try to give back whenever we can.
- 9. Be honest.
- We believe in running an honest, open and ethical business. We don’t speak with buzzwords and our business practices are open and straightforward.
- 10. Keep improving.
- We know we’re not done yet. There’s (always) plenty of room for improvements and innovation, so we can create an even better experience for our customers.