Can I define a different rate than the default rate for people or tasks assigned to a project?
Yes you can. To do that:
- Go to Manage > Projects.
- Click on the project you’d like to configure.
- On the project’s form, find the option Invoice Method.
- Choose This project is billable, and select task hourly rate or person hourly rate.
- You’ll then find a column to put in rates for either tasks or people.
- If you’re creating a project, the option to add rates shows after you click Choose People and Tasks.
- If you are editing an existing project, you will see the option to add rates on the Edit Project page.
Thanks for your feedback!