As a part of our daily ongoing #workbetter series, we’ve been suggesting articles that are relevant to running a small business and being productive. This month we’ve pulled together a few recent articles that focus on efficiency, and using your time wisely:
- How to save an unproductive day in 25 minutes: How often have you had a work day when, as mid-afternoon races toward late-afternoon, you realize that you haven’t really gotten anything done? Here’s how you get back on track.
- The best time investments you can make: 7 ways to smartly invest your time, including building in 5 minutes a day to keep to your time investment goals.
- Six of the biggest office distractions: How do you deal with “the talker” in the office, so you can stay on track and get back to work?
- Which e-mails should you respond to first? The mystery is solved, in this short email triage post.
- Taking a more realistic approach to your to-do list with the 3 + 2 rule: End the frustration (and procrastination!) of never-ending to-do lists, and make headway on the things you actually have time to do.
Follow us on Twitter to get #workbetter tips daily, and feel free to share your own suggestions by using the #workbetter hashtag! We’ll continue to keep you on top of the conversations and topics that are most relevant to you in the world of small business.