Yikes, Friday the 13th! No point dwelling on it though, let’s all enjoy another dose of TGIF and sit back for another Harvest Playback. Here’s a look at what’s made the news in Co-op and what we’ve accomplished for the week:
Ms. Sarah Haas joined the team this week as our Account Manager. Welcome Sarah! We pushed out our 2011 retrospective looking at all that happened in 2011. We published a pair of blog posts with time saving tips for your commute and for meetings. We did some software upgrades to help with performance and security. We posted about an excellent new Harvest integration, Harvest4Clients that was posted to GitHub. And finally, we sent out invitations for our Harvest Happy Hour (Seattle) event at the end of the month. If you’re in the area, join us!
But what would Friday be without a little fun? Submitted for your enjoyment:
- Great review of Harvest on The Stiletto Series. You’d think we paid for this, but we didn’t.
- Kids are cute when they’re learning to walk. Unfortunately, sometimes they fall. :-(
- Warwick shared this great mashup he found by DJ Lobsterdust.
- TJ educated us on 10 things everyone should know about time.
- We wondered what some advertisers think as Barry posted this ad (we’re not clear if it’s “proposed” or actual) for North Dakota. Wind has gained acceptance (finally) in this clever one.
Hope you all have a great weekend! See you next week.