The good folks at Fog Creek have received over 1900 votes to build time tracking into Trello, their project management application. With that much enthusiasm, it only made sense for us to bring time tracking into Trello,
Track Time in Trello
Harvest is already the fastest and easiest way to track time, and our integration with Trello goes one step further in making it accessible anywhere and everywhere. Curious? Watch the Harvest Chrome Extension in action.
Here are some great reasons to use the extension:
- Track time without leaving Trello – You can track time right from your Trello cards, so you can focus on the task at hand.
- See the time spent on each card – Each Trello card shows how much time has been spent on it, so you know exactly where your time is going.
- Get all the benefits of Harvest – In Harvest, you can easily turn the time tracked from Trello into reports and invoices. We’ve got all your needs covered.
Setting Up the Harvest Chrome Extension
The Harvest Chrome Extension is just as easy to set up as it is to use. To get started:
- Download the Harvest Chrome Extension from the Chrome Web Store (if you need to, download Chrome for free).
- Sign into Trello, and click into a board you want to connect to Harvest.
- Open a card in the board you want to connect. Click the Track time… button to connect the board to a Harvest project.
After a board is connected to Harvest, we’ll remember the project you’ve linked, and you can track time! We hope you find the experience seamless and convenient, and please send us your feedback. Enjoy!
New to Harvest? Sign up for a FREE 30 day trial to get all the benefits of Harvest time tracking, reporting, and invoicing.
Developers: Like what you see and want to add Harvest time tracking to your own web application? Implement The Harvest Platform and add time tracking to your app in 15 minutes.
Current Harvest Chrome Extension users: once your browser detects the new version of the extension,