Data-Driven Marketing Manager
Help develop strategies for nurturing and converting our leads using data.
You have designed and implemented lead nurturing campaigns before using a marketing automation tool (even better if it’s Marketo). You believe that conversion rates can always go up if leads are nurtured properly.
You are smart, curious, and eager to learn. (you're going to learn a lot here at Harvest)
You're expected to fit in with our team as an honest, responsible, and humble person with a sense of humor.
NYC START-UP, SMART PEOPLE, CHALLENGING & MEANINGFUL WORK. Can you dig it?
We’re a fast-growing company with web-based time tracking and invoicing service used by thousands of small businesses and freelancers around the world. We’re looking for a data-driven marketing manager to join our team of talented folks in our beautiful downtown NYC office.
Our ideal data-driven marketing manager is a creative problem solver at heart. You’re experienced and have a deep understanding how to leverage data and marketing automation tools to nurture leads and drive sales. You are passionate about the power of email and are always looking for ways to increase relevance in your marketing. You believe in the measurability of online marketing initiatives and love working with data to deliver and show results. Conducting marketing experiments are a way of life for you.
Who You Are
- You have strong problem solving, interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- You have designed and implemented lead nurturing campaigns before using a marketing automation tool (even better if it’s Marketo).
- You believe that conversion rates can always go up if leads are nurtured properly.
- Your idea of a good time involves digging through data for customer and business insights.
- You’re more than comfortable in Excel and have built spreadsheets which modeled scenarios.
- You know that tools are just tools, but it’s how you use the tools that make a difference.
- You’re authorized to work in the United States.
What You'll Do
We can’t predict the future, so we’ll just list out a few things that we did in the past few weeks (things that we’d much rather have you work on, because you’re better than us), and things we would’ve done if you were here.
- Learn the ins and outs of Harvest.
- You will develop strategies for nurturing and converting our leads in Marketo.
- You will work with the marketing team to compose messages for our target audience.
- You will run marketing experiments with a keen eye for what is important to measure and what is just noise.
- You will create reports to share with the marketing team and advise on what works and what doesn’t.
This position can be Contract or Full-time.
These come standard: health and dental, flexible schedule, standing desk, good chair, mac of your choice, fresh fruit, and fresh-brewed coffee every morning