Time tracking SOFTWARE FOR ADVERTISING
Effortless time tracking for busy advertising teams
Harvest makes it easy to track time and expenses, so you get access to critical data without driving yourself (or your team) crazy.
How Harvest helps advertising teams
Simple time tracking
Harvest does the tedious work for you by keeping track of hours spent on each task, so you can focus on what’s most important — great marketing.
Harvest reports provide unique insights into previous projects, so you can optimize your time and end each workday knowing you produced the best results.
Fast online payments
Harvest transforms your tracked time and expenses into invoices that clients can pay online, so you can seal the deal and move on to the next project.
Keep the creativity flowing and Harvest will keep you on track
Manually tracking time can hinder your ability to focus on fulfilling client needs. Harvest tracks task hours down to the minute and provides critical insights, so you can easily update customers and plan with confidence.
“Harvest has been very useful for us as we have discussions with our clients when we re-evaluate our business.”
AJ Vaynerchuk, cofounder of VaynerMedia
REPORTS & ANALYSIS
Actionable insights for even better results
Harvest enhances the profitability of your advertising and marketing campaigns with insights into which projects are most lucrative — and why. You can even use the data to build detailed monthly reports that show clients how budgets are tracking compared to your initial estimate.
INVOICING & PAYMENTS
Seamless invoicing that helps you get paid fast
Your hard work deserves swift payment — and Harvest makes it easy to get paid. We automatically transform hours into invoices your happy customers can pay online.
Integrate seamlessly with your favorite tools
TRUSTED BY 70,000+ COMPANIES
Helping advertising and marketing teams thrive since 2006
Frequently Asked Questions
Time tracking software is an online tool that advertising and marketing teams of all sizes use to measure how much time is spent on projects and tasks. Harvest works in the background without interrupting the work of your team, allowing them to focus on producing great marketing campaigns. You can either start and stop the timer as you work, or fill in the timesheets at the end of each day or week.
You can also use time tracking software to accurately invoice and bill advertising customers. You can also generate reports to gain time management insights and allocate resources. Regardless of the need, time tracking apps are used to:
- Measure project time
- Boost productivity
- Keep projects running smoothly and accurately
As an advertising project manager working to optimize your team practices, using a mobile app to track employee hours instead of relying on manual time tracking is a good idea. There are several time clock apps to choose from online, but it's important to choose one that works best for your needs.
Harvest is a great time tracking tool for teams of all sizes because it has everything your team needs to keep track of hours and projects in real-time. For starters, it provides intuitive time tracking software that's easy to adopt and flexible enough for all types of teams.
Employees can use it across all types of devices, making it easy to capture their time from wherever they work. Since it's integrated with the popular tools your team already knows and loves, there's no issue getting started. Plus, you can create automated reminders to help them build smart habits and capture powerful insights.
Speaking of insights, Harvest takes your time tracking data and turns it into a wide selection of visual reports. These help keep projects running smoothly and your team supported. See for yourself and get started with a free trial — no credit card required.
Harvest's employee time tracking software is affordable for teams of all sizes. For just $10.80 a month per user, you can track time across unlimited projects for an unlimited number of team members. For less than $11, you'll receive more than just time tracking:
- Time tracking: Team members can start and stop timers with one click across all devices.
- Reminders: Your team will never have to worry about forgetting to track time or losing hours worked, because you can create custom reminders to help them build smart habits.
- Invoicing: Your tracked time and expenses are automatically transformed into accurate invoices.
- Online Payments: Harvest's integrations with Stripe and PayPal allow you to accept payments from your customers online.
- Reporting: Harvest creates detailed reports with insights into your budgets, time spent, team capacity, expenses, and more.
- Integrations: Your team will have no issue getting started with Harvest because we integrate with the popular apps they already know and use in their regular workday.
- Budgets: Track your budgets along with your time, and if a project is in danger of running off track, Harvest will alert you.
- Cost Tracking: Drill down into the details and see how much every project costs to complete.
- Expenses: You can add project expenses in just a few clicks, and even attach photos of receipts with ease.
Harvest offers free employee time tracking software that allows you to track time on two projects at a time for one team member. While the free version provides plenty of benefits that you're welcome to use as long as you'd like, there are a few limitations, especially if you have a larger team or various advertising projects happening at once.
If you'd like to try Harvest for free, we recommend signing up for a free 30-day trial to unlock all of the great features and see for yourself the value of signing up for a Pro account.