Join a team of stellar designers and developers and work on a popular web application that powers some of the coolest businesses in the world.
You sweat the details. You relentlessly pursue lack of information and place knowledge in its stead.
You are smart, curious, and eager to learn.
You're expected to fit in with our team as an honest, responsible, and humble person with a sense of humor.
NYC START-UP, SMART PEOPLE, CHALLENGING & MEANINGFUL WORK. Can you dig it?
Harvest started as a team of 3 and is one of the earliest Rails applications designed for businesses. In the past year, the core of our application was re-built using modern, front-end technologies like Backbone and CoffeeScript. Though we are expanding our team, we remain a small and focused company. Harvest is self-funded, profitable and has become an integral tool for tens of thousands of customers in over 150 countries. We write on Harvest's engineering blog.
Your location allows you at least four hours of overlap with a 9am-5pm US/Eastern workday.
We will work together in small, nimble teams. Harvest has been distributed from day one and you will feel like part of the Harvest family no matter where you live. Everyone has a voice and the power to make decisions that impact our customers and our teammates.
- Email us with the subject "Harvest Front-end Developer."
- Tell us why working at Harvest is appealing to you and why you are a great fit for Harvest.
- Show us your GitHub projects and an impressive pull request. If you don't have one, make one!
- Share a writing example on a technical subject. A blog post, article or email you’ve written, via link or attachment.
- Tell us about your favorite hobby.
These come standard: health and dental, flexible schedule, standing desk, good chair, mac of your choice, fresh fruit, and fresh-brewed coffee every morning