Referral Program Terms of Service
By using HARVEST's Referral Program (the "Service"), you agree to be bound by the following Terms of Service ("TOS") and HARVEST's Terms of Service. You further agree that all terms are enforceable as if it were a written negotiated agreement signed by Iridesco, LLC ("Iridesco") and you.
Iridesco may change these terms from time to time. You agree that if you use the Service after the date on which these terms have changed, Iridesco will treat your use as acceptance of the updated terms. You have the opportunity to stop participating in HARVEST's Referral
Program by contacting us.
- You are solely responsible for Content (text, images, and all other forms of data or communication) posted on the invitation page, and any other extension of the Referral Program.
- You agree not to post any offensive, malicious Content through the Referral Program. Iridesco reserves the right to edit and/or remove Content at any time.
- Iridesco retains the rights to revoke credits owed to you, and remove you from participating in the Referral Program. This is likely to occur only when we believe inappropriate action was taken by you, such as: obtaining credits under wrongful or fraudulent circumstances, and/or posting offensive, malicious Content.
- Upon cancellation of your HARVEST account, you agree to relinquish any remaining redeemable credits to Iridesco.
- Credits are earned only when a referee converts to a paying Harvest plan.
- HARVEST's internal tracking system is the discretionary party for determining referee conversions to trials and paying accounts.
- Iridesco is not responsible for any credits missing, lost, or stolen.
- Credits are non-transferrable and cannot be redeemed for cash at any time.