We’re excited to announce that we’re now able to bring all of the benefits of our Google Apps integration to our existing customers!
You can read the full description of the Harvest Google Apps integration on our previous blog post about it, but here are the highlights:
- Single sign on for all employees via their Google Accounts
- Submit timesheets directly from Gmail
- Export timesheet reports into Google Docs
- Get Quick links to Harvest in relevant emails
The installation process is much the same as what we outlined previously for new customers, and you can watch the video to get an idea of what the the signup process, and the overall integration, will look like.
To enable your Google Apps integration, go to the Harvest Google Marketplace Page, and click Add it now. Enter your Google domain information, and you will be led through the integration setup process from there.
A few things to note:
- Once you sign up, anyone who is on your Google Apps domain and has a Harvest user account will automatically have the Google Apps integration enabled.
- During the setup process, you’ll be prompted to import new users from Google to Harvest, which will allow you to create new Harvest users from your Google users.
We’re thrilled to expand our Harvest Google Apps integration, and as always, don’t hesitate to share your feedback and suggestions with us.