We know. We’ve been a little sparse on the blog lately. Aside from taking a needed break last week to hack, we have been busy improving Harvest. Our product folks are split into three teams: one working on a big feature that is ready for an internal alpha next week, one pushing through a couple of big system updates (the recent Ruby upgrade and an upcoming security patch), and one team dedicated to squashing bugs and improving minor interactions in Harvest. We believe in continuously improving the application – so you, the customers, can have a smoother and better experience.
Now, a roundup of the curious and interesting from Co-op:
- On Monday we welcomed Harvester #22: Ryan Bright, who has a very neat home office in Lexington, KY.
- Typeconnection, “a type dating game that is more like a mating game”, said Kim.
- Sri found a cool Keyboard Maestro script that will remind you to track time on Harvest during work hours, by Matt Henderson. Awesome!
- SXSW Ball photos are up! Head fake, head fake again, and Sri’s vicious defense.
- The new Rdio tells us who’s listening to which album, and Warwick found out who amongst us is listening to the Hoff. Is there a incognito mode in Rdio for me to indulge in Rihanna?
- A bunch of us are switching over to Sublime Text 2 and loving it.
- From Lettini: Flipboard designer decided to make a physical book out of all the design mock-ups for their new iPhone app. Guess what? It’s a thick and heavy book.
- Jon shared this beautiful iPad app called Paper, which lets you make beautiful (digital and weightless) sketch books.
- Oh, we had our first dodgeball game of the season and we won!
- Uh oh, @apttherapy editorial staff learned that animated gifs work in Co-op… and yes, we know what that means.
There you have it. We had another fun, interesting and rewarding week. Looking forward to the next! Talk to you soon.