Our newest integration with QuickBooks Online makes invoicing a lot easier on your accountant or bookkeeper. With Harvest for QuickBooks Online, invoices and recorded payments in Harvest are copied right to QuickBooks Online. No longer does the person handling your books have to manually re-enter each line item or payment into QuickBooks Online.
That means less time spent manually re-entering data into your QuickBooks Online account, and fewer interruptions for your team. Simply create an invoice as you normally would in Harvest — detailed invoice information like billable hours and amounts are included as usual. Invoices will be copied from Harvest to QuickBooks Online when you send them to your client, so you don’t have to remember to sync.
Here are step-by-step instructions to get started:
- Go to Accounts Settings > Integrations > Connect to QuickBooks.
- Select a Deposit Account, then Save.
- Create an invoice in Harvest as you normally would.
- Send the invoice to your client, and it will automatically copy to QuickBooks Online.
- You may also copy the invoice to QuickBooks Online from the More Actions menu of the invoice.
After the invoice copies to QuickBooks Online, you can find it under Customers in your QuickBooks Online account. When it’s time to get paid, payments recorded in Harvest are synced automatically to QuickBooks Online.
For more information visit our Help Center article. We hope this integration puts a smile on the faces of bookkeepers and accountants everywhere!