Harvest Playback, March 16th Edition
March Madness is upon us and we made a special Rdio playlist to go with it!
This week, a bunch of Harvesters travelled back from SXSW, and we have a few more cool comic strips to share with you (by our designer, Kim Ku). Barry, T.J. and Warwick have been working hard to prepare for the big Ruby upgrade this Saturday. Oh, and Harvest for Mac is now the number 1 top free app (in the Business category) in the Apple App Store, and received a 9/10 review on AppStorm!
A roundup of Co-op musings from the past week:
- We all enjoyed reading the awesome new Harvest customer stories from Kiva, Mutual Mobile, NodeOne, and Two Toasters.
- We received some customer love: a letter from Elite Web Labs, 25 months, 982.74 hours billed, 0 complaints!
- Naama found these amusing tiny, space-saving fonts and Warwick shared this cool webfont + JS to make sparklines.
- The Browser You Loved To Hate, via Karen. It caught our attention, but we still feel the same about IE as officer cupcake does.
- I wrote about Oink last December (3 months ago) and this week it was announced that it’s being shut down. The team there is moving on to Google.
- Ok. Go. Do. Thanks, Scott.
- We’ll conclude with this adorable animated gif of Elmo. You know you love it.
There you have it. Another productive and crazy week at Harvest. Have a great weekend and see you next week!